Glendale Development is currently seeking an experience Accounts Payable Clerk for our Corporate office located in Tonawanda, NY.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing Vendor Invoices
- Processing Checks
- Data Entry
- Special project as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to work independently and also with other team members
- Great communication skills
- Must be organized and detail orientated
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Business/Accounting with 3 years work experience desired
- Work experience will be considered
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.