Glendale Development has an immediate opening for a Administrative Assistant to support our Amherst Property Management office. We’re looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales, multi-family residential experience and can offer competent service to our tenants.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide courteous, efficient handling of all prospect and resident phone calls.
• Greet tenants, prospects and anyone else entering the leasing office.
• Provide consistent application of policies and procedures.
• Assist in preparation of required documents.
• Know the geographical area of the community and be able to give location directions, as well as pertinent information about the community.
• Assist in preparation and delivery of resident leases.
• Assist in collection and posting of rent.
• Maintain property files according to policy and tax credit requirements.
• Take service requests from residents and coordinate work orders with the Maintenance Department.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal vehicle required.
• Prior experience in sales is preferred.
• Personable, professional attitude, sales oriented.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to think on your feet and problem solve effectively
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities