At Glendale Development, LLC, the Apartment Cleaner plays a key role in the daily operations of the business by maintaining the cleanliness of building interiors and common areas.
• Clean apartment units after maintenance work has been completed.
• Maintain the cleanliness of common areas including: entrances, hallways, windows, stairways and laundry rooms.
• During the winter months, may be required to throw ice-melt (salt) on sidewalks and around entry doors.
• Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our tenants.
• Assist with processing service requests related to cleanliness and property upkeep from residents and coordinate work orders with the Maintenance staff.
• Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Qualifications & Experience
• Prior experience in residential/multi-family realty a plus, but not required.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task.
• Personal, professional attitude.