Looking for a career change in a fast paced and diverse industry? Glendale Development is seeking a Bookkeeper to assist our finance team with the day to day responsibilities at our Corporate office located in Tonawanda.
- General accounting functions including bank reconciliations, general ledger entries, etc.
- Monthly security deposit processing
- Tenant accounting functions such as move in/move outs, etc.
- Working with collection agency for accounts receivable
- Process daily bank deposits
- Prepare requested reports for Controller & Accounting Manager
- Assisting Office Manager with administrative functions
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
- Experience & knowledge of accounting practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of our team
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g. filing, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail