At Glendale Development, LLC, the Inside Sales Representative plays a key role in the daily operations of the business by assisting the Property Manager with leasing, marketing, sales, and customer service duties related to renting apartments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Provide courteous, efficient handling of all prospect and resident phone calls.
- Greet prospects and show vacant and/ or model apartments.
- Provide consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Assist Property Manager in creating and implementing advertisements in media.
- Assist Property Manager in generating leads with a focus on converting leads into rentals.
- Prepare required paperwork to process and move in prospective residents.
- Know the geographical area of the community and be able to give location directions, as well as pertinent information about the community.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of resident lease renewals.
- Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal vehicle required.
- Personable, professional attitude, sales oriented.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve effectively
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing|