Glendale Development, LLC is currently looking to add a new General Laborer and Maintenance Technician Team member in the Buffalo, New York area to perform routine and preventive maintenance at our various residential communities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Handle all work assignments in a timely, professional manner.
• Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers) including painting, cleaning, and general maintenance repairs with some supervision.
• Demolition of vacant units with no supervision.
• Cleaning units in preparation of occupancy including, but not limited to, appliances, fixtures, floors and removal of trash left in units.
• Maintain property appearance including monitoring grounds and common areas on a daily basis.
• Perform general repairs to buildings including, but not limited to: interior/exterior painting, repair or adjusting entry doors, replacing light bulbs or fixtures.
• Ensure that all fire and building codes are adhered to; will notify supervisor immediately of any potential safety or building code violations.
• Perform snow removal, including shoveling, blowing, salting and plowing, per supervisor’s direction.
• Maintain integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
• Own basic hand tools – hammer, screwdrivers, etc.
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Personable, professional attitude
• Personal smart phone