At Glendale Development, LLC, the Leasing Agent plays a key role in the daily operations of the business by assisting the Property Manager with leasing, marketing, sales, and customer service duties related to renting apartments. This is a part time position working Saturday ONLY from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Provide courteous, efficient handling of all prospect and resident phone calls.
- Greet prospects and show vacant and/ or model apartments.
- Provide consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Assist Property Manager in creating and implementing advertisements in media.
- Assist Property Manager in generating leads with a focus on converting leads into rentals.
- Prepare required paperwork to process and move in prospective residents.
- Have thorough knowledge of lease terms, addendums, and community policies.
- Have knowledge of current market conditions.
- Know the geographical area of the community and be able to give location directions, as well as pertinent information about the community.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of resident lease renewals.
- Assist in collection and posting of rent checks.
- Take service requests from residents and coordinate work orders with the Maintenance Department.
- Assist in planning and implementing community events to encourage resident retention.
- Assist in ensuring the property always has good “curb appeal” by reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances.
- Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
- Qualifications & Experience
- The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal vehicle required.
- Prior experience in apartment leasing is preferred.
- Personable, professional attitude, sales oriented.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve effectively
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing|