• Full-time Maintenance Technician needed to join our TEAM at Glendale Development at our Tonawanda, Niagara Falls, and Cheektowaga, New York portfolios.
Our skilled team of Maintenance Technicians at each of our Glendale communities performs routine and preventive maintenance in order to maintain a safe, clean, and secure environment for our residents and staff.
• Handle work assignments in a timely & professional manner.
• Refurbish vacancies (Turnovers)
• Maintain property appearance
• Perform general repairs
• On call rotation
• Ensure fire and building codes are adhered to
• Snow removal
• Valid driver’s license
• Prior experience in apartment maintenance
• Mechanical ability
• General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, etc.
• Own basic hand tools
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Personable and professional attitude
• Personal smart phone