Glendale Development, LLC, a local property development/management company is currently seeing a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The ideal candidate will be able to create engaging content with our company’s digital presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seek out new social media avenues to connect with interested and current tenants, update and monitor company website design, mainstream marketing developments, including best practices, tools, technologies and methodologies. The role is responsible for directing all aspects of marketing for the company from a corporate and property level.
- Monitor and update with fresh content (including image and copy) to social media streams (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc.); Run paid social media advertisements through Business Manager; Schedule out content through Creator Studio as needed.
- Develop, update and monitor daily advertising on such internet listing services as Apartments.com, Craigslist, etc.
- Maintain up to date content on company website including responses to inquiries and reviews. (WordPress); SEO/SEM
- Coordinate or design all other avenues of marketing such as TV commercials, radio advertisements, magazine/newspaper ads.
- Reputation Management – track and respond to all internet listing reviews, including Google business, Yelp, social media; Manage Google My Business listings to ensure information is correct.
- Stay current with changes in social media and marketing platforms and adjust as needed to create new opportunities.
- Corporate wide advertising and promotional strategies to capture targeted leads.
- Design and update sales and marketing materials including brochures, ads, signage, etc.; Order/print and distribute accordingly.
- Plan and promote off-site events such as open houses and housing tours of properties.
- Degree in Marketing or other related field with strong social media knowledge and experience preferably in multi-family property management.
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns for existing, acquired, and new properties based on specific offerings for each property.
- Willingness to travel to property sites to distribute marketing materials.
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relationships and partnerships with peers and vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently or with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- WordPress experience and Google Analytics/Google Ads certifications a plus
- Graphic design experience is preferred (Canva)
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing|