At Glendale Development, LLC, the Office Manager reporting directly to the President, plays a key role in the daily support and operations of the Senior Management Team while holding to the highest standards of professionalism and expertise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provide support to Senior Management Team such as maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Take action items during meeting and ensure timely and appropriate follow up.
- Ensure that urgent and priority correspondence, scheduling issues, etc. are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain Executive calendar and schedules.
- Providing internal support for all IT issues with outside vendors including computers, phones, internet, etc.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders when applicable.
- Planning company sponsored events.
- Participate in the organizing of employee team building events.
- Keeping inventory and ordering of all office supplies for corporate office.
- Meet with vendors in regards to copier leases for each portfolio office.
- Assist in the oversight and adherence to company policies, practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Office Manager
- Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Rent Manager software experience (Preferred)
- Technical IT knowledge and experience
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Serious eye for detail
- Ability to organize a daily workload of priorities meeting deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities