At Glendale Development, LLC, the Painter plays a key role in the daily operations of the business by performing basic routine and preventative painting & maintenance at a community in order to maintain the physical integrity of the property at all times. The Painter is responsible for all maintenance duties assigned by their supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Handle all work assignments in a timely, professional manner.
- Minor maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, painting (minor touch-ups to new coats), replacing light bulbs, caulking and minor drywall repair with supervision.
- Painting (minor touch-ups to new coats).
- Painter Lead Certification desired, but not required.
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- Prior experience in residential painting a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Ability to meet established deadlines.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Personal smart phone