At Glendale Development, LLC, the Receptionist plays a key role in the daily operations of the business as the initial voice and face of the company. The position is part time approximately 20 hours per week and may become a full-time position at a future date. The Receptionist is also responsible for providing additional administrative support to both our Tonawanda Property Management Team and our Corporate Team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
• Receives the public and answers questions, and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department (Due to COVID, our offices are closed to the public at this time).
• Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
• Duplicates and distributes materials.
• Completes administrative tasks requested by corporate office managers.
• Prepares and scans new move in leases and packets.
• Closes maintenance work order.
• Filing of invoices
• Special projects as needed.
Core Competencies & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
• Strong computer skills and ability to manage multiple systems or programs
• Strong organizational skills
• Communicate effectively and professionally
• Heightened attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Ability to meet established deadlines
High school diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year work experience as a receptionist or in customer service.
- Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities