Glendale Development, LLC, a local property development/management company is currently seeking a Portfolio Team Leader to join our growing team to oversee day to day operational responsibilities of our Lewiston portfolio located in Northern Niagara County. These duties will include property level reporting, marketing/leasing, customer service, administrative, and staff management duties.
Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization’s and that emphasizes a spirit of teamwork as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the organization to succeed.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities as set forth by the company including working with the Corporate Office financial team.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and monitoring expenses.
- Leasing responsibilities including attract residents by advertising vacancies, work with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain advantages of location and services, and show apartment units.
- Encourage a positive and customer service-based relationship with current and perspective residents while addressing resident questions, needs and concerns.
- Maintain each property by investigating and resolving resident concerns, enforcing rules of the lease agreement, inspecting vacant units, and working directly with the maintenance supervisor and his team to ensure a well-kept community.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching, training, and development skills within a team-orientated workplace.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in property management beneficial, but not required.
- Experienced computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Detail orientated with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing|