At Glendale Development LLC, the Regional Operations Manager plays a pivotal role in the daily operations of the business. The ideal candidate would be able to review and analyze the status of each property in the region to ensure the successful operation of the apartment communities.in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Manage, lead and direct staff at multiple properties within the region.
Oversee project and renovation work as applicable.
- Drive occupancy levels to within company ranges
- Prepare weekly performance reports to be submitted to company Principles.
- Prepare projections and budgets for each property and ensure financial guidelines are met.
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- No less than three years of management experience for multiple locations within the region (property management preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in written form
- Ability to multi-task various duties
- Focused attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills along with analytical ability
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing, Maintenance|