At Glendale Development, LLC, the Residential Apartment Cleaner plays a key role in the daily operations of the business by maintaining the cleanliness of building interiors and common areas. The Residential Apartment Cleaner is responsible for all other duties assigned by their supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Clean apartment units after maintenance work has been completed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of common areas including: entrances, hallways, windows, stairways and laundry rooms.
- During the winter months, may be required to throw ice-melt (salt) on sidewalks and around entry doors.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our tenants.
- Assist with processing service requests related to cleanliness and property upkeep from residents and coordinate work orders with the Maintenance staff.
- Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- Prior experience in residential/multi-family realty a plus, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Personal, professional attitude.
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task.
Glendale Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glendale Development complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.