Glendale Development, LLC, is currently seeking an energetic and customer service orientated Property Manager for our downtown Buffalo portfolio. Duties will include financial reporting, marketing/leasing, customer service, administrative, and staff management duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Attract residents by advertising vacancies, work with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain advantages of location and services, show apartment units.
- Create leases for residents and perform necessary paperwork to move a resident in.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and monitoring expenses.
- Maintain the property by investigating and resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of the lease agreement, inspecting vacant units, working with maintenance team to ensure a well- kept community.
- Work with the corporate office to achieve budget goals for both income and expenses
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
Qualifications & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal vehicle required.
- Prior experience in property management is required.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred.
- Motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Computer literate, ability to comprehend financial data.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Professional, honest, and hard working.
- Customer service oriented.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills.
|Job Category||Administrative, Leasing|